Best Women’s Jeans (Petite)

As of February 2020


As with any other denim brand, different washes of the Farrah jeans come on sale at different retailers, so you really don’t need to pay full price. Check the major department stores, Anthropologie, and Shop Bop before you buy.


Please check back later for any personalized JOAT coupons.

Meanwhile, make sure you have the Wikibuy and Honey Chrome extensions installed to automatically find any other existing coupons.


We may earn affiliate income if you buy products using the links on the site Learn more

what we like

  • Fits best for women with a petite/skinny build
  • Stylish and comfortable
  • A lot of different wash options
  • High waisted and sucks in all the goods

keep in mind

  • Requires you to hem if you’re petite / under 5’5


I have no less than 10 different pairs of jeans in my closet, but I reach for this pair at least 75% of the time. In fact, the other 25% of the time, I’m usually playing mind games with myself, trying to convince myself I should give my other jeans some love (and justify the cost of when I bought them in the first place). If I channeled my internal Marie Kondo, I’d probably throw all of my jeans except for these ones.


So why are these so amazing?  They’re comfortable, have a great fit around your hips and butt, and are a perfect wash that can be dressed up or down. I’ve worn these jeans in the summer and winter, in the day or for a night out, and everything in between.


The one thing that I don’t love about these jeans is that they aren’t petite-friendly off the shelf. Spend the time to get these jeans hemmed, and ask your seamstress to shorten the length and take the ankle in so that it maintains the skinny look.  Annoying, I know – but I promise you will love these jeans for years to come!


In short – the AG Farrah’s are what you search for in the best jeans in your closet: versatile, great fit, stylish, and comfortable.  The only downside is you will start to hate every other pair of jeans in your closet.

Sizing Tips & FAQs


True to size – buy your normal jeans/pant size and you’re good to go!

Have another question?

Related Products & Links

Citizens of Humanity 

I find COH jeans extremely uncomfortable to wear. They are tight around the crotch area and have a very hard fabric, which doesn’t allow me to even think about whether they’re cute or not.



I love Paige jeans on my girlfriends with different body types. For me – I am somehow always between sizes and can never find a pair that fits well.

Have a better suggestion?

reviewed by


we also like